Storage units are most commonly used to keep unwanted items out of your home, but there are many other reasons one might seek out the use of a storage unit. Not only do storage facilities help free up space in your home or business, but they also give you the freedom and flexibility to do what you want with your belongings when you’re ready. With our temporary or long-term storage options, you can rent a self-storage unit for as long as you need. And keeping your items with us ensures that they stay safe thanks to our 24/7 security. Whether you’re moving to a new home and need somewhere to put your unused items or just need to keep some seasonal business items away for a bit, a self-storage unit is just the solution you’re looking for.
Self-Storage Units for Home Storage and Moving
If you’re like many others who simply just have too much stuff, then you may want to consider getting yourself a storage unit. Self-storage units are great for storing away unwanted or unused household items. They’re also a great solution for families or individuals that are moving and need a temporary place to store their things. Moving is already a stressful event due to the disturbances in your daily life and the hassle of packing. Fortunately, a self-storage unit makes moving easy.
Benefits of Storage During a Move:
- Conveniently keep your things out of the way – When it comes to moving, the packing process can create a lot of extra clutter around your home. Most of your unused or seasonal items are boxed up first and can get in the way of daily activities. A storage unit is a great temporary storage option to help keep these things conveniently, and safely, out of your way.
- Downsizing but don’t want to get rid of your precious momentos? – It’s fairly common for once large families to downsize after all the kids have moved out. However, that doesn’t mean their old stuff goes with them and you may not have enough room to keep storing it in a smaller home. A storage unit is a fantastic solution that allows you access to your cherished belongings at any time while saving room in your home for more used items.
- Stage your home for sale – Most homes on the market are staged to look like a warm, welcoming home using items you already have. However, some items like sports team banners and family photos may want to be kept out of the home during this time. To make your home ready for a real estate showing, you can keep these items in a self-storage unit until you’re ready to move.
- Consolidating items when combining homes with a partner or roommate – If you’re moving into a home with someone who already has a home full of things like a coffee maker, couch, and kitchen supplies, then it’s likely you’ll have some duplicate items. A storage unit can be a great place to store your duplicate items until you decide what to do with them.
Self-Storage Units for Businesses
Businesses can also benefit from storage facilities in many situations. Self-storage units provide a convenient and affordable solution for unused items that you’re not able to part with yet. Most companies utilize storage services for archived paperwork that legally can’t be thrown away for some time and for storage of stock overflow. Whether you’re looking to declutter the office or need somewhere to store all your extra product, look to a storage facility for help,
Benefits of Storage for Businesses:
- Reduce clutter in the office – Small businesses with compact offices can fill up fast, making your work area cramped and cluttered. You can store unused furniture, office supplies, or products in a self-storage unit to free up space in the office. We have temporary and long-term storage options available so you can store things for as long as you need to.
- Seasonal stock and overflow storage – Many businesses these days decorate for the holidays or offer seasonal products during these times. However, when the holidays are over, these items can quickly get in the way. Likewise, an overflow of product and stock can obstruct business space and become problematic. Keeping these items in a storage facility allows your office to stay functional and organized while designating a safe, secure location for all your extra things.
- Store archives and extra paperwork here – It’s common for businesses to keep work orders and other paperwork on file for several years. While many companies have gone digital, there are still many industries that use paper and need to keep them in their records. A storage unit is a great place to keep your business archives. You can access the papers at any time and don’t have to worry about where you’re going to keep all this extra paper.
- Storage for independent workers – There are several independent workers who can benefit from a storage facility as well. Many tradesmen and women who work for themselves are responsible for storing all of their tools and materials, which can take up a lot of space and can pose a threat to young children and pets. Instead of keeping this stuff at your home, consider storing them in a secure self-storage unit.
Secure, Affordable, and Convenient Self-Storage in Reno
We provide the Reno, NV area with safe and secure storage options for both short-term and long-term needs. With several updated security features and on-site staff, we are committed to keeping your personal belongings safe. Not only are we safe, but we’re also affordable and convenient. Whether you’re moving or have extra belongings to store, consider Ample Storage. Reduce your clutter while still keeping your possessions in good shape and stored away with our self-storage units.