If you’ve ever loaded or unloaded a storage unit, then you know just how difficult it can be. The heavy lifting and constant walking back and forth are exhausting. Whether you have several small items or a few large items to transfer over, drive-up storage access would make the process a lot easier. Not only would you have a shorter distance to carry your belongings, but it’s all-around more convenient to have your vehicle on-hand during this time. Reno Ample Storage offers drive-up storage access to its guests for simple, trouble-free moving.
What is a Drive-Up Storage Unit?
Drive-up storage units function similarly to garages in which guests are able to pull their vehicle right up next to the storage unit. These units are located outdoors, but the concrete buildings and metal roofs are designed to keep your items safe and secure. It’s important to be aware that outdoor storage units don’t offer climate control, so any items you put in these units may be affected by changes in temperature and weather. But, if easy, convenient storage is what you’re looking for, consider renting a unit from a storage facility that offers drive-up access.
Benefits of Drive-Up Storage Access
When it comes to self-storage, you may expect to have to carry your items a far distance, which can take up much of your time and energy. Recognizing the need for a simpler way to move and store belongings, especially larger items, drive-up storage is the perfect solution. Drive-up storage access is extremely convenient for guests for the following reasons:
- Ability to park directly next to the unit
- Quickly load items in and out of storage
- Less strain on the body
- Less effort to move items
- Larger storage capacity for vehicle storage such as boats, ATVs, cars, and more
Who Might Use Drive-Up Storage Access?
Anyone looking for a convenient, easy self-storage solution may benefit from drive-up storage access. Some of the most common customers we see in need of drive-up access include business owners, vehicle owners, and homeowners.
- Business owners – If you’re a business owner who requires frequent access to their storage unit, often using large vehicles to do so, then drive-up access might be perfect for you. Many business owners use their drive-up storage unit to store inventory, office furniture or equipment, and tools.
- Vehicle owners – Some vehicle owners simply lack the space to store their vehicles at home. If a vehicle is not being driven daily, it may just be cluttering up your driveway or even the street which is why many vehicle owners seek self-storage to keep them safe.
- Homeowners – There are several reasons a homeowner might seek self-storage to keep their belongings in. You may want to keep seasonal items from cluttering up your garage, or maybe you’re in the process of moving and need to keep some items away for a bit. Whatever the reason, homeowners frequently use storage units for their sensitive possessions.
Drive-Up Storage Access at Reno Ample Storage
Now that you know how drive-up storage works, check out your local self-storage facility, Reno Ample Storage for information about our units! We provide the Reno, NV area with safe and secure self-storage options for both short-term and long-term needs. With several updated security features and on-site staff, we are committed to keeping your personal belongings safe. Not only are we safe, but we’re also affordable and convenient.
Whether you’re moving or have extra belongings to store, consider Reno Ample Storage. Reduce your clutter while still keeping your possessions in good shape and stored away with our drive-up storage access.